Friday, February 8, 2013

Tip of the Day #208: Organizing Clothes in Drawers

I came upon this idea after trying to put (well, 'stuff') all my children's clothes into their drawers--between birthdays, holidays and other various gifts, they just have WAY too many items! Piling clothes in their drawers never stayed in piles and not everything fit, so I really had to think of what would work! That's when I thought of piling their clothes the other way, or almost 'rolling' them (see picture.) Not only did everything fit nicely, but now rather than sorting through their drawers looking for a specific shirt, everything is now displayed in view--beautiful! This idea has now taken effect with every member's dressers and so far so good!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! My 5 year old digs through the dresser looking for his favorites. I'm going to try this so he can see everything!

    ReplyDelete